Najdi forum

Splash Forum Starševski čvek hudo, hudo… :)))))

hudo, hudo… :)))))

Three Old Men

Three old men were sitting around and talking. The 80 year-old said, “The best thing that could happen to me would just to be able to have a good pee. I stand there for twenty minutes, and it dribbles and hurts. I have to go over and over again.”

The 85 year-old said, “The best thing that could happen to me is if I could have one good bowel movement. I take every kind of laxative I can get my hands on and it’s still a problem.”

Then the 90 year-old said, “That’s not my problem. Every morning at 6:00 am sharp, I have a good long pee. At 6:30 am sharp I have a great bowel movement. The best thing that could happen to me would be if I could wake up before 7:00 am.”

_____________________________________________________________________ All I want is less to do, more time to do it, and higher pay for not getting it done.

Wealthy Man’s Dilemma

A very wealthy man who has three beautiful girlfriends does not know which one to marry. So he decides to give each one $5,000.00 and see how each of them spends it. The first girl goes out and gets a total makeover with the money. She gets new clothes, a new hairdo, manicure, pedicure, the works, and tells the man, “I spent the money so I could look pretty for you because I love you so much.”

The second girl went out and bought new golf clubs, a CD player, a television, and a stereo and gives them to the man. She says, “I bought these gifts for you with the money because I love you so much.”

The third girl takes the $5,000.00 and invests it in the stock market, doubles her investment, returns the $5,000.00 to the man and reinvests the rest. She says, “I am investing the rest of the money for our future because I love you so much.”

The man thought long and hard about how each of the women used the money he gave to them.

Which one does he choose? The one with the big boobs!

_____________________________________________________________________ All I want is less to do, more time to do it, and higher pay for not getting it done.

Redneck Vacation

Billy Bob and Luther were talking one afternoon when Billy Bob tells Luther, “Ya know, I reckon I’m ’bout ready for a vacation. Only this year I’m gonna do it a little different. The last few years, I took your advice about where to go.

Three years ago you said to go to Hawaii. I went to Hawaii and Earline got pregnant.

Then two years ago, you told me to go to the Bahamas, and Earline got pregnant again.

Last year you suggested Tahiti and darned if Earline didn’t get pregnant again.”

Luther asks Billy Bob, “So, what you gonna do this year that’s different?”

Billy Bob says, “This year I’m taking Earline with me.”

Consumer Labels

In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed by stupidity, here are some actual label instructions found on consumer goods:

On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping.

On a bag of Fritos: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (The shoplifter special.)

On a bar of Dial soap: Directions: Use like regular soap.

On a Swann frozen dinners: Serving suggestion: Defrost. (But it’s just a suggestion.)

On Tesco’s tiramisu dessert (printed on the bottom of box): Do not turn upside-down.

On Marks & Spencer bread pudding: Product will be hot after heating.

On packaging for a Rowenta iron: Do not iron clothes on body.

On Boot’s children’s cough medicine: “Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication.”

On Nytol sleep aid: Warning: May cause drowsiness.

On most brands of Christmas lights: “For indoor or outdoor use only.” (As opposed to what?)

On a Japanese food processor: Not to be used for the other use. (I gotta admit, I’m curious.)

On Sainsbury’s peanuts: “Warning: contains nuts.”

On an American Airlines packet of peanuts: “Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts.”

On a child’s Superman costume: “Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly.” (I don’t blame the company, I blame the parents for this one.)

On a Swedish chain saw: “Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals.”

New Report

Close